bravado_core is a Python library that implements the Swagger 2.0 Specification.
Client and servers alike can use bravado_core to implement these features:
- Swagger Schema ingestion and validation
- Validation and marshalling of requests and responses
- Validation and marshalling of user-defined Swagger formats
- Modelling Swagger #/definitions as Python classes or dicts
- bravado uses bravado-core to implement a fully functional Swagger client.
- pyramid_swagger uses bravado-core to seamlessly add Swagger support to Pyramid webapps.